5 Best Entrepreneurship Money Sites
Posted by andreasw on Dec 10, 2010 at 1:58 am
- This Week In Venture Capital is a great site with short videos that keep you up to date the latest trends in the market.
- Entrepreneur Commons is a peer support group. It’s a wonderful starting point for any entrepreneurship question but especially the sharing of fund-raising ideas and experiences.
- PWC MoneyTree is a quarterly study of venture capital investment activity in the United States. I don’t know of a site that does this internationally, but even for international entrepreneurs, this is valuable to spot trends.
- The Funded is a “scoop” site where entrepreneurs rank various VCs. Full members get to see more of the feedback, but even the public information is quite useful.
- Angel Investor Network is a US directory of angel investors online (some of the investors actually focus outside the US, but they’re all listed by where they are located, not where they invest)
And then you of course want to perfect your pitch, and there’s a great article on that in Entrepreneur Magazine. There are also regional Venture Capital and Angel Investor Associations that are worth checking out. Here are a few I know of:
- African Venture Capital Association
- Central American Data (this is not a funding site, but on it you’ll find various investors)
- Latin American Venture Capital Association (Lavca)
- Hong Kong Venture Capital Association (covers all of Asia)
- India Venture Capital Association
- Emerging Markets Private Equity Association (Sub Saharan Africa)
I’d love to collect other sites that fit this topic – please share your favorites!